Wednesday 14 November 2012

Life lesson #5

Life Lesson #5: embarrassment is mandatory - this...well, it speaks for itself really. It is something we all experience a ridiculous amount of times; myself certainly beong no exception.
To be honest, I didn't have the best day today. I wasn't sad or anything...I was just stupid.
So where should I start? Oh, I know. First, I was in science. Everything was as it usually was, everyone chatting, etc. But, for some reason, it was quite humid in there. And so, prompted by this, my teacher decided to say..."I'm glad that everyone else feels warm; I thought I was getting hot flushes and might've been getting my menopause." ...Yeah... Now I know what you're thinking: 'Why was that embarrassing for you?' Well, I'll tell you. It could've just been left at that, the boys straight-faced and the girls awkard/wtf. But no, oh no, that would've been far too normal. I, being the person that I am, couldn't help myself from laughing. Loudly. And when I start, I can't stop. The girls on the other table who I thought were laughing as well, were actually laughing at me - not that I really mind. I must've been laughing for a good 5 minutes and after that, I couldn't even look at my teacher without bursting out laughing.
In another lesson, I was drinking Lucozade (as you do: pink lemonade flavour mmm) and, being brilliantly uncoordinated, I managed to spill it all over myself. And not just a little bit either, oh no. Nearly the rest of the pink deliciousness ran over my face and poured down my blazer. What can I say? I'm skilled.
So...yeah. Basically, just laugh at what embarrassing things you do, I usually find it's much better 'cause then you're laughing with people. Right?
Side note: I'm writing this whilst eating Daim pocky (or Mikado for those non-otakus). Mmmm....pocky...

No comments:

Post a Comment