Sunday 11 November 2012

Name + life lesson #1

I really thought that I should say why I called my blog GettingAWordInEdgeways. Yeah, it might be obvious but so what?
I don't know about other teenagers, but I find that I never seem to get heard or listened to. And, apparently, our generation is rising. So, with that, I decided that I should have my say as well; why the hell not? 'Adults' still see us as children, but we're perfectly capable of our own opinions right? Yeah!
I will release some of my adventures as an adolescent, snippets of my conversations with my best friends, and, of course, my opinions on things that matter to me.
So stay tuned (? Not for me? Can you suggest an ending?)
- one of the reasons I'm finishing is because one of my best friends and I are discussing which flavour condoms we would taste. Better get used to this. And in case you wanted to know, I chose strawberry, fruit punch and cherry and Alice chose banana; thank you fanfiction Risque.
Life lesson #1 - laughter is always great:I mentioned this because Alice was telling me the name of a fanfiction that she was reading (before which she proceeded to drop her phone in a spectacular way, making me laugh) and she said "It's called Risk, but, ya know, in the French." At this, I raised my eyebrow and replied "What..Risque?" I thought that was obvious but I know what she's like. By the time she responded "Just..shut up!" I was laughing hysterically. I don't know why I found it so funny but I did; you probably had to be there.































No comments:

Post a Comment