Tuesday 20 November 2012

Moments I love

Yep, today is another list day. This time it's about what moments I love.

Moments I Love
  • I absolutely love it when you and a stranger are walking towards each other and you both try to go the same way so you're there for ages going the same way and you both stop to let the other one move and you're both just stood there looking at each other. I love this because you are forced to start a conversation with a stranger.
  • When you are buying something and you start talking to the person who's working at the checkout desk or whatever it's called. The other day, I was buying a book at Waterstones (This Book Is Full Of Spiders by David Wong, I highly reccommend it), and the guy who was working there turned the book over to the cover and proper jumped because there were pictures of spiders made of paper on it. He was saying 'I know it's just a picture and they're made of paper but still' He had to put it in a bag, bless him. It was great though 'cause I was talking to him for a while. I pretty much just like talking to friendly strangers.
  • I love it when you catch a stranger's eye and continue to make eye contact with them for ages, it's so fun for no reason.
  • When you do something so embarrassing, so weird or so awesome and then you see a stranger looking at you and you don't look away, just all 'Yeah, that's right. That just happened.'

That's all I can think of for now, hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment