Thursday 15 November 2012

Life lesson #6

Life lesson #6: Drama; if it's not yours, don't get involved in it - we all know how stupid people can be, and how quickly things can escalate. Well...today was one of those days. Luckily not for me, though.
Summed up, this girl bombed her 'friends' off because she thought she was popular. Her mistake. Turns out hardly anyone likes her, and now no one's talking to her. That's all fine and everything; ya know, nothing to do with me *hums nonchalantly*.
But what I don't get is why lots of other people where getting involved. Truth is it has nothing to do with them. Yeah, I might who was actually involved about it but I won't start anything by taking anyone's side. And it annoys me when people take the person who is upset's side when they don't even talk to them.
Stupid, I know. People these days, huh?
On a completely unrelated note, I was thinking that I might starting adding pictures to my blogs - maybe my favourite stuff or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment