Thursday 29 November 2012

The fire inside us

I was in Science class today and I had finished my test paper, so my mind just started wandering as it does. And I got to thinking how fragile we actually are; humans, that is.
If you think about it, it's only a few bones that protect our heart and muscles that stop us from collapsing. There is a delicate balance in order for everything to be as it should. It wouldn't take much for us to become seriously injured and die.
You might be thinking, 'well this is a depressing blog', but I'm taking it in another direction.
Despite our underrated weaknesses, we don't die easily. People will always have this instinct to try and survive, no matter what the situation.
And that's what I love about the human race. Unlike animals, we have this spark in us that won't permit us to just give up and die. We have this fire inside us that keeps us alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment